CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jono

17th August 2026, 16:44
Well deduced, I didn’t know that meaning, but I see it’s in Chambers.
581 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

18th August 2026, 13:56
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Image is stolen after second to last round (8)"
582 of 667  -   Report This Post

malone

18th August 2026, 13:59
Snapshot, image? Snap's hot ...

PS I now just guess at these clues, I never mind if i'm wrong!
583 of 667  -   Report This Post

jono

18th August 2026, 14:03
Correct Malone!
It’s a reversal of span (last round) with s (second) and hot (stolen).
584 of 667  -   Report This Post

malone

18th August 2026, 14:21
Thanks, Jono. The 'hot', stolen was enough for me - that seemed to indicate I was probably correct!

585 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

18th August 2026, 14:22
Thank you Malone and Jono. I could not parse snapshot even though I was thinking about it. After you parsed it, now it is clear as a crystal.
586 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

21st August 2026, 13:52
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Very loud animal that brays without silence (6)"
587 of 667  -   Report This Post

jono

21st August 2026, 14:01
Definition is silence as a verb. Usual two letters for very loud inside the animal (like a donkey…).
588 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

21st August 2026, 14:05
Thanks Jone. I could get the word with your help and neat parsing and definition.
589 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

22nd August 2026, 14:00
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Bull squeezed flanks of Unionist inside unending jet of water (6,5)"
590 of 667  -   Report This Post