CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

keepers

15th August 2026, 14:50
Thank you!

A cleverly disguised definition, IMHO.
571 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

16th August 2026, 08:23
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Spooner says: "Look! Elevated table for a locksmith!" (4,7)"
572 of 667  -   Report This Post

malone

16th August 2026, 08:26
Hair Dresser, locksmith, seeing to hair? (I'd have it as one word, but...)
573 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

16th August 2026, 08:32
Thanks. What is the spoonerism in this clue. I thought of hair dresser and safe cracker, but coluld not see the spoonerism
574 of 667  -   Report This Post

candledave

16th August 2026, 08:40
Spoonerism of Stare High List
575 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

16th August 2026, 08:46
Thanks a lot Candledave. I could get the answer.
576 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

17th August 2026, 14:03
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Operation Liberation's first move garners boost for America (8)"
Thought of Stimulus with stim as move and Us for America. But could not parse further. Definition is also not clear.
577 of 667  -   Report This Post

malone

17th August 2026, 14:38
Candledave, well done on sorting the Spooner clue a few days ago. I ignore the Spooner aspect when solving - probably why I often can't get an answer or, as in this case, get it wrong!
578 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

17th August 2026, 15:40
Bump

Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Operation Liberation's first move garners boost for America (8)"
579 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

17th August 2026, 16:09
Thank. I could solve this myself with a slang word for "boost" in USA
580 of 667  -   Report This Post