CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs11

16th August 2026, 14:56
Is it only me that doesn’t know what &lit is?
81 of 86  -   Report This Post

geeker

16th August 2026, 14:58

bobs11

16th August 2026, 15:37
Thanks geeker! Had thought it must mean literally but wondered about the ampersand 😊
83 of 86  -   Report This Post

bobs11

16th August 2026, 16:05
I’m very pleased to have completed this, with a bit of help and encouragement from all here. Many thanks!
84 of 86  -   Report This Post

snowwhite

16th August 2026, 16:07
It was the much missed and never to be matched Araucaria who consistently used Herbert Beerbohm **** We grew accustomed to him appearing.
85 of 86  -   Report This Post

dhope

16th August 2026, 16:51
Absolutely Snowwhite and if I may add much loved which I doubt I will ever say about any other compiler.Such a kind and gentle man .
86 of 86  -   Report This Post