CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

malone

13th May 2022, 16:02
THE CLUES
Requests for help should normally include the clue itself, the number of letters in the answer, and details of any you already have. Any special instructions or additional information should be included.

NB - HINTS only should be given, no answers pleae.

THE THEME
Requests may be made here for GENTLE NUDGES only towards the theme. Please do NOT reveal the theme under any circumstances.
Yes, 'hints' and 'gentle nudges' are vague terms, but the threads seem to have been running reasonably well.

NB Early finishers should avoid any allusion - jocular or otherwise - to the theme. As ever, treat the Listener with the respect it deserves.
1 of 94  -   Report This Post

jockie

13th May 2022, 17:49
I’m away from home and stupidly didn’t write down the www address to get the puzzle at 4 o’clock. Can someone supply the URL please?
2 of 94  -   Report This Post

jockie

13th May 2022, 18:04
Many thanks.
4 of 94  -   Report This Post

malone

13th May 2022, 19:20
Just a reminder... subscribers to the Times/Times puzzles can access the Listener around 4 pm on Fridays. The 'paper solvers' (including me) don't see the puzzle until Saturday.
5 of 94  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

13th May 2022, 19:32
Will37, this link leads to a 403 Forbidden page so it is obviously only for subscribers.
6 of 94  -   Report This Post

dylan

13th May 2022, 19:50
Much easier than last week, with about half the grid filled so far.
I wonder if there is a misprint for 11ac, regarding the number of letters in the solution. It says ? but there are ? Cells

Note by Admin - Removed 2 figures as I am informed these give too much away
7 of 94  -   Report This Post

specsaver

13th May 2022, 19:52
Same at 12ac…
8 of 94  -   Report This Post

buddy

13th May 2022, 20:13
The ??’s need to be there. Patience....

Note by Admin - Removed figure as I am informed it gives too much away
9 of 94  -   Report This Post

will37

13th May 2022, 20:53
Norah, Since the URL had been asked for by someone who, if at home, would have had access, I assumed that jockie is a subscriber.
10 of 94  -   Report This Post