CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ninjacrossworder

4th August 2026, 17:48
I just need a little bit more help for confirmation.....does it rhyme with potty?

Last two for me ...

14/28 down

Big pet I stuffed in vagina (3,4)

P?? B?t?

19 AC
Last gone of tasty 9 across (3)

??o

Thanks in advance


51 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

4th August 2026, 17:50
Yes

Anagram

Sticky stuff
52 of 68  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

5th August 2026, 11:14
Raffles, thanks as always!
You've put me back on track.

I'm waiting for the next Private Eye crossword now.......I wonder if this one will be late also. Due to the new Royal Mail delivery schedule.
53 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

5th August 2026, 11:47
Cheers Ninja.

Move to Ireland - you’ll get it quicker 😜
54 of 68  -   Report This Post

trent18

9th August 2026, 11:19
Pig Bite?
Goo?
55 of 68  -   Report This Post

trent18

9th August 2026, 11:27
Pig bite?
Goo?
56 of 68  -   Report This Post

walrusboy63

17th August 2026, 19:07
Trent 18 - you are correct on both of your ideas- ‘pig bite’ is defined in the Viz dictionary ( Turtlehead revisited) as a poetic word for vagina. I can’t recommend enough getting a copy of Turtleshead as an invaluable reference for completing Viz crosswords.
57 of 68  -   Report This Post

walrusboy63

18th August 2026, 12:19
Hey Raffles as you’re a Viz regular- before I send my completed grid off - do you reckon that 10ac ‘king and little boy on dope come together’ is “knitted”?

I reckon k = king Ted = little boy and nit = dope ( as in daft)

Knitted = come together - if that’s wrong then I have at least 1 dn and 3dn wrong… Any assistance greatly appreciated! 😊
58 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

18th August 2026, 12:45
Hello Walrus

Your answer and parsing are the dog's genitalia!

Even I had to get help with the parsing - hung up on the wrong dope! See earlier in this thread.

Don’t bother sending it in - a female friend of mine already has it won 🙃

Top Tip: the Viz love printing wimmins' names (surprise love for our filthy organ).
59 of 68  -   Report This Post

walrusboy63

18th August 2026, 16:36
Hey many thanks Raffles - I’m still going to give it a try - might get a mug and a pen!! That was the most difficult Viz xword I’ve done in years…
60 of 68  -   Report This Post