CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 20:26
Anagram
41 of 68  -   Report This Post

regeff

2nd August 2026, 20:31
Think broadcasting Rotovator.
42 of 68  -   Report This Post

rotovator01

2nd August 2026, 20:48
aah I got it now - cheers
43 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

3rd August 2026, 07:29
LOL - that rounds off this thread rather neatly 😀
45 of 68  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

4th August 2026, 16:22
Due to the Royal Mails deliveries now....I'm late to the party!
46 of 68  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

4th August 2026, 16:25
3dn
tw@ts, utter f#cking b@st@rds! (5)
?o?t?

2dn
9 across coming in behind xxx a ring piece (6)
?a?I?g
47 of 68  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

4th August 2026, 16:26
Any more clues for 30 ac
48 of 68  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

4th August 2026, 17:44
I've got 2dn......parse from the clue

3dn ......utter is the definition
49 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

4th August 2026, 17:45
2 hidden

3 your o is wrong (the most powerful word in the English language according to to Bruce Robinson)

30 the flanges (outer letters) of tart, in plaything
50 of 68  -   Report This Post