CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rafflesthegt

31st July 2026, 13:23
Oops 13/17 (not 9)
11 of 68  -   Report This Post

softtop

31st July 2026, 22:11
Yep that was heavy going! I'm left with just 16ac Adult bongo literature, I love to collect it (5). I have 3 of the letters but all I can fit is an American state and I can't make any sense of the clue...?
12 of 68  -   Report This Post

mattrom

31st July 2026, 22:23
Softtop, Def is 'Adult bongo', with bongo being a moth. An abbreviation for a popular type of literature (3) in 2 single letters.
13 of 68  -   Report This Post

mattrom

31st July 2026, 22:30
Sorry, Definition is an adult insect, with Bongo referring to the literature.
14 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

31st July 2026, 22:55

brendan

1st August 2026, 00:09
Nice one Raffles, now let's get that lobster rocking 😉
16 of 68  -   Report This Post

softtop

1st August 2026, 08:09
Thank you mattron. A new word for me!
17 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

1st August 2026, 13:59
Bren, we were lucky to have known a time when music was fun (and nobody gave a shite about a stray apostrophe).
18 of 68  -   Report This Post

hastings69

1st August 2026, 14:40
My struggle goes on
Prompt please

Part of Rod wriggling till teen satisfied, finally

I have E???R? E.D

Thanks
19 of 68  -   Report This Post

regeff

1st August 2026, 14:47
Your first E and the R aren't right, Hastings.
20 of 68  -   Report This Post