CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

malone

1st August 2026, 21:13
Is there some sort of code that says Viz clues shouldn't be given when seeking help? I like to try to solve clues, from all sorts of puzzles, from publications I never see - but without the clues (and letter count), I have no chance...
31 of 68  -   Report This Post

rotovator01

1st August 2026, 22:49
Thought I was doing well but perhaps went wrong somewhere, any help appreciated please

8a) blurt out something for the blart (9) ??a?????a

28a) tit pants really for 9 across (7) b?a???y

1d) swallow 9 across (4) ????

18d) coat on, f?ck (7) o?e???? is this overall?

last one.. 11a) adverb wan?ily ultimately shittily shit (4,3) G?r? B?D

Thanks in advance and hopefully not gone too far astray!
32 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 01:23
8 your final a is wrong

28 think 9 in the courageous sense

1 again, in the courageous/ cheeky sense

18 correct

11 your g is wrong

33 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 01:28
1 is one of my favourite clues: think drink quickly
34 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 01:34
1 is one of my favourite clues: think drink quickly
35 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 01:35
Oops - maybe I should lay off the sauce…
36 of 68  -   Report This Post

mattrom

2nd August 2026, 01:54
Could the last 3 letters of 18d. be something hens do?
37 of 68  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

2nd August 2026, 02:06
Mattrom, I really really should lay off the sauce - of course your right.
38 of 68  -   Report This Post

rotovator01

2nd August 2026, 19:27
Thank again as always!

one left (hopefully)

assuming 27d) 9across dropped by farter (4) is guts then stuck with

27a) time when kiddyfiddling cardinals heard got sold off (3,4) G?d ?a?t

is the first word god?
39 of 68  -   Report This Post

rotovator01

2nd August 2026, 20:19
ive made a boo boo!

18d - i have overall but should be overlay so that means

27a) letters are G?D ?l?t
40 of 68  -   Report This Post