CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

keepers

21st September 2026, 15:45
Thanks, Jono! That was indeed correct. And quite the odd coincidence to see a similar clue in the Guardian today!
651 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

22nd September 2026, 16:55
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"Unstable swimmer somersaulting inside train (7)"
652 of 667  -   Report This Post

geting

22nd September 2026, 18:12
Hi Bharat

A 3 letter fish (not the most obvious ones) reversed inside 4 letter train (as in queue)
653 of 667  -   Report This Post

geting

22nd September 2026, 18:14
Forgot to say, definition is the first word

There's a 7-letter variant of the fish name, starting with the same 3 letters
654 of 667  -   Report This Post

quisling

22nd September 2026, 18:14
I think unstable is the definition, though I would prefer delicate. It’s a three-letter fish reversed inside a four-letter train, as in a line
655 of 667  -   Report This Post

quisling

22nd September 2026, 18:16
Sorry, geting, by the time I’d managed to demonstrate I wasn’t a robot I saw your post
656 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

23rd September 2026, 05:58
Thanks geting and Quisling. I could get the answer with the help of your parsing.
657 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

28th September 2026, 08:23
Please help me in parsing / solving this cryptic clue -
"According to Will, very impolite girl to trespass around Academy (5,4)"
658 of 667  -   Report This Post

malone

28th September 2026, 08:56
The phrase Giant Rude appears in a Shakespeare play. G, girl, Intrude, trespass, with A, academy, inside the latter.
Giant rude, very impolie.
659 of 667  -   Report This Post

bharat

28th September 2026, 09:08
Thanks Malone, without your help I would not have figured it out.
660 of 667  -   Report This Post