CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

buddy

3rd October 2026, 15:13
What a tour de force from Encota. At first it seems impossible since you need the full title to execute the instruction from the extra words, but you need to execute the instruction to get the full title. But it does work out. That the correct "anniversary" is also revealed is amazing.
1 of 17  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

3rd October 2026, 15:47
Buddy, I’m struggling to sort out the third and fourth words of the instruction. A pointer please?
2 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

3rd October 2026, 15:51
Teenieleek, I've not finished, but my third and fourth are 6,4...

3 of 17  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

3rd October 2026, 15:57
Thanks Malone.
4 of 17  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

3rd October 2026, 16:05
I was trying to put 22 ac in the third word!
5 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

3rd October 2026, 16:11
Teenieleek, I didn't do that, but I have a very messy copy. I might print off another one, to get a neater, more useful, version....
6 of 17  -   Report This Post

ozzy

3rd October 2026, 16:47
I have the complete instruction but if the first two words signify only 6 different characters I seem to get non-letters at 1, 11, and 13 of the first 14. Could anyone kindly give me a hint at what I may be doing wrong?
7 of 17  -   Report This Post

buddy

3rd October 2026, 16:57
You need the full puzzle title to execute the instruction, so if only using BRAILLE from grid #1 leaves non-letters in grid #2, consider what other letters from the initial grid would result in letters in grid #2. There aren't that many choices that leave a coherent message from rows 1 and 2 in grid #2.
8 of 17  -   Report This Post

ozzy

3rd October 2026, 17:01
Ok, thanks buddy.
9 of 17  -   Report This Post

ozzy

3rd October 2026, 17:23
All complete and understood now. As you said, buddy, a very impressive construction to make it all work out.
10 of 17  -   Report This Post