CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

1234matt

20th August 2026, 22:40
First Secretary of State?
21 of 79  -   Report This Post

drumsarenotnoise

20th August 2026, 22:47
Thanks 1234Matt.
22 of 79  -   Report This Post

drumsarenotnoise

20th August 2026, 23:03
5D & 14D are stumping me. 5D - Will's character = Shakespeare or beneficiary/inherit?
23 of 79  -   Report This Post

1234matt

20th August 2026, 23:09
Me too.
I had WELLHEELED.
That's wrong.

???L?E?O?S

24 of 79  -   Report This Post

drumsarenotnoise

20th August 2026, 23:11
I have prospered with 5D!
25 of 79  -   Report This Post

1234matt

20th August 2026, 23:21
A small hint?
26 of 79  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

20th August 2026, 23:22
Wealthy - is the definition
American - us
Will's character - Prospero
27 of 79  -   Report This Post

drumsarenotnoise

20th August 2026, 23:24
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on." & US.
28 of 79  -   Report This Post

drumsarenotnoise

20th August 2026, 23:26
I've now lost Logic for 12A. S_G_ _? Sage related?
29 of 79  -   Report This Post

ninjacrossworder

20th August 2026, 23:27
Can I check a few

9ac
Teller's list Republican managed to overturn (8)
?a?r?t??
Narrator

7dn
Balls after tense jog (4)
???t
Trot??????

19dn
Charitable African country protecting government leader (6)
B?n?g?
Benign - but how?
30 of 79  -   Report This Post