CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

10th September 2019, 16:02
Where are Philip and Trevor by the way? ha ha. It's got to be a wind up.
41 of 45  -   Report This Post

brendan

10th September 2019, 16:14
Andy, you're not going to believe this, but when I saw the list of names of people who kindly came on here today to offer support, it got me to thinking that, along with Mamya, Andy (your good self) and Trevor, it was basically a list of all the people who were so helpful to me when I was a newbie to cryptic crosswords and first joined this Forum.

That then got me to "I wonder what ever happened to Trevor"? - I kid you not.
42 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th September 2019, 16:15
Andy
Philip was banned but later appeared under an alias, and promptly banned again . Trevor has not been seen for 3 years or so. Only Norah knows who's who ;)
43 of 45  -   Report This Post

chrise

10th September 2019, 16:19
This is the friendliest forum I know of. I usually read the comments on the Guardian crossword site, but very rarely post, as they are so often rude to each other! (Often polite and considerate too, to be fair.)
44 of 45  -   Report This Post

andyc

10th September 2019, 16:22
Trevor has not been seen for a long-time now and Philip has, in the past, re-appeared under a variety of pseudonyms (as he was banned I believe). From time to time they would put comments on the forum just to get a rise out of the regulars. This post reminded me of those days. I look at your entry on Sunday afternoon Brendan and enjoy it, so keep going.

Andy
45 of 45  -   Report This Post