CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rusty

10th September 2019, 09:19
You are not compelled to read Brendan's thread.
I do not do the Everyman but always read Brendan's thread.
I find it interesting and I am sure many others do, too.
31 of 45  -   Report This Post

cerasus

10th September 2019, 10:31
Well said, rusty !
I enjoy seeing the discussion, and often look in , and add comments, after I have finished the puzzle
32 of 45  -   Report This Post

rusty

10th September 2019, 10:41
Hello, Cerasus!
I like to see the discussions on various clues and answers.
Always something to learn, too.
I hope Brendan continues with his Everyman thread each Sunday!
33 of 45  -   Report This Post

elle

10th September 2019, 10:56
As has already been pointed out, Cowbit, you are under no obligation to open that particular thread, if you do not wish to read it!!
Just pass on by.....
34 of 45  -   Report This Post

brendan

10th September 2019, 13:57
Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to you Elle, Rusty and Cersaus for your kind words and support. I don't know what prompted such hostility towards my review in particular but I think the sooner it's forgotten the better.

Thanks again.
35 of 45  -   Report This Post

malone

10th September 2019, 14:08
Cowbit, I don't do the Everyman puzzle, but I do enjoy reading the comments sparked off by Brendan's original posts. It's always interesting to read discussions on various aspects of puzzles - too many anagrams, 'fun' clues and so on. I think it's good to see other solvers' thoughts on things. Although you may not appreciate the thread, many people do.

Brendan, I'd have posted the above earlier if I hadn't been too busy. I know you don't need my additional support, but you're getting it anyway!
36 of 45  -   Report This Post

brendan

10th September 2019, 14:12
Thanks Malone, much appreciated.
37 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th September 2019, 14:33
Keep up the good work, Brendan !
I, too, have had negative comments on my posts, but I just ignore them and carry on regardless
38 of 45  -   Report This Post

chrise

10th September 2019, 14:38
Brendan
I sympathise with you, receiving such onprovoked bile from cowbit. Quite out of character for this Forum!

(I just looked in to see why this thread was still growing, 2 days after the publication of the puzzle!)
39 of 45  -   Report This Post

brendan

10th September 2019, 14:44
Thanks Chris, thanks Jazzgirl, and I agree that ignoring it is surely the best option.
40 of 45  -   Report This Post