CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

8th September 2012, 12:20
Hi,Raymond, and Good Afternoon, All. Yes, I am still alive, although it has been a busy couple of weeks.

I was in SGH, all hooked up to an infusion pump when I got a call to say that the hot water supply at home had gone had gone haywire and the top had come off the tap,spraying water everywhere. Managed to guide Mrs P to the stop valve, and eventually got that sorted out yesterday.

Next,the fridge died, and it was decreed that the washing machine should be replaced at the same time. Washing machines are heavy for your average cripple to lug around, but we did get there in the end, only to find that the new machine is bigger than the one it replaces, so does not quite fit the cupboard in which it lives. Will have to sort that out later.

Meanwhile, crosswords (my life's blood) had to take a back seat. Perhaps due to my diverted attention, I did not find RT37 all that easy. I did not get it finished until Friday morning - a terrible admission to have to make. I have known it completed in less than an hour on a good day, but four days is a disgrace.

Anyway, time to stop moaning, and get back to my life of idleness.

Best wishes.

P
51 of 52  -   Report This Post

trevor

8th September 2012, 15:29
Gawd bless you Mr. P. never rains but...etc.
keep smiling :)
t.
52 of 52  -   Report This Post