CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

4th September 2012, 21:53
From the Welsh part of the world, raymond? So are most of my relations!
31 of 52  -   Report This Post

raymond

4th September 2012, 23:12
Yes Chris, but sadly don't speak the language. Can sing it, but haven't a clue what I'm saying.! Left the Land of my Fathers when my husband moved with his job..We're from the southern part of the Principality. What's your connection? R :>
32 of 52  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th September 2012, 07:19
Hi raymond,
My father was from the Rhondda. I've never lived in Wales, but I do have a lot of Welsh relations.
33 of 52  -   Report This Post

raymond

5th September 2012, 09:21
Ah Chris.."IF I coukd see the Rhondda one more time" ! That old singer would be pleasanly surprised..it's now green and pleasant once more.! You surely must be an Evans or Edwards..! (?) :>
34 of 52  -   Report This Post

bees

5th September 2012, 14:54
Hi folks, I hope you are all well. Can I have clues please for 21A. I have ?G?E? G?E?
Am I lokking for an anagram of green gas?
35 of 52  -   Report This Post

magworth

5th September 2012, 15:32
Hi Bees. Novel by one of the Bronte sisters.
I didn`t get my RT until this am and could not start until this pm. Resisted looking at threads ! Found it tough but now all done
except 11ac - racking my brains to no avail.
A clue.please, someone! Mags.
36 of 52  -   Report This Post

magworth

5th September 2012, 15:34
PS yes, Bees, it is an anagram of green gas. M.
37 of 52  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

5th September 2012, 15:40
Hi Mags
I've just come in from the sun as it's too hot.
11a is the name previously given to a junior British hospital doctor. (If you take away the e, it becomes the surname of a poet)
J
38 of 52  -   Report This Post

bees

5th September 2012, 16:01
Thanks Magworth, I've had to look it up. Never heard of it. I know I'm a bit of a dinosaur, but clearly not a Bronte-saurus!
39 of 52  -   Report This Post

magworth

5th September 2012, 16:02
Many thanks, Jazzgirl. Of course, A Shropshire Lad - I should have seen that !
Garden. I do have help but he is so ruthless. Unless you watch every move he `weeds` everything out - even plants he put in himself! Do it yourself as long as you possibly can.
Mags.
40 of 52  -   Report This Post