Matching Words43 Results
Below are the words that matched your query.
- noun - a city in central Italy on the Arno; provincial capital of Tuscany; center of the Italian Renaissance from 14th to 16th centuries
- noun - the act of discharging a gun
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- the act of setting something on fire
- the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
- noun - a net that will enclose fish when it is pulled in
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
- the sterilization of an animal; "they took him to the vet for neutering"
- restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
- the accessories that normally accompany (something or some activity); "an elaborate formal dinner with all the fixings"; "he bought a Christmas tree and trimmings to decorate it"
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking; "the recipe lists all the fixings for a salad"
- noun - a soft light woolen fabric; used for clothing
- (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- Cricket trousers.
- Nonsense, flattery, bragging.
- - Made or consisting of flannel.
- noun - the act of displaying something ostentatiously; "his behavior was an outrageous flaunt"
- display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously; "he showed off his new sports car"
- adjective - inclined to flaunt
- verb - walk emphatically
- the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions
- a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- Leave in a huff
- unknown - Having flounces.
- of a garment, decorated with ornamental gathered ruffles