Matching Words43 Results
Below are the words that matched your query.
- noun - the quality of being facile in speech and writing
- skillfulness in speaking or writing
- powerful and effective language; "his eloquence attracted a large congregation"; "fluency in spoken and written English is essential"; "his oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
- noun - an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- verb - bathe with warm water or medicated lotions; "His legs should be fomented"
- try to stir up public opinion
- noun - the basic unit of money in Hungary
- noun - French physicist who invented polarized light and invented the Fresnel lens (1788-1827)
- unknown - Plural of friend
- - To gather into or adorn with plaits, as a dress; to form wrinkles in or upon; to curl or frizzle, as the hair.
- verb - look angry or sullen, wrinkle one's forehead, as if to signal disapproval