CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sloth

16th August 2026, 14:08
I've solved half of the clues but can't get started on filling the grid. I think a hint for "Grab noisy rattle" (3, one word is extra) might give me a toe hold.
21 of 37  -   Report This Post

sloth

16th August 2026, 14:10
Sorry, it begins with an O, P, Q or R.
22 of 37  -   Report This Post

brendan

16th August 2026, 14:18
I think it begins with R and is also a genre of music
23 of 37  -   Report This Post

brendan

16th August 2026, 14:22
Just to clarify, Chambers gives one meaning as 'to rattle, patter' and another as 'to grab' with noisy as the extra word.
24 of 37  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

16th August 2026, 14:47
Sloth, that three letter word was my way in because it can only go in one place because of a lack of suitable crossers in the other potential slot for it.
25 of 37  -   Report This Post

hugh

16th August 2026, 16:17
Sloth- if you can get all the esses you will find that's a great help in kicking things off.
26 of 37  -   Report This Post

sloth

16th August 2026, 22:37
Brendan, Teenieleek, Hugh, thanks for the tips. Back on it now. From earlier posts I know wbere it has to go so that should be a big help.
27 of 37  -   Report This Post

sloth

16th August 2026, 23:45
I got there in the end, but I feel like I need a drink and the pub has shut!
28 of 37  -   Report This Post

hugh

17th August 2026, 03:46
I'm sure their sales. will go up this week!
29 of 37  -   Report This Post

ashers

17th August 2026, 14:39
What a fantastic puzzle. Right up my street, and me trying to cut down 😆 Thanks Kruger
30 of 37  -   Report This Post