CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

smellyharry

10th August 2026, 22:12
Thanks buzzb, makes sense.
41 of 49  -   Report This Post

0pt0

11th August 2026, 12:55
All done except that I am still troubled by the fact that my lines from groups 2 and 3 cross each other, which does not seem logical. Do others have them crossing, or have I gone wrong somewhere?
42 of 49  -   Report This Post

smellyharry

11th August 2026, 18:43
0pt0

Hi. I have then meeting at the top right of the X, but not crossing.
43 of 49  -   Report This Post

smellyharry

11th August 2026, 18:45
Sorry, top left of the X
44 of 49  -   Report This Post

earmaniac

12th August 2026, 06:43
Virtually all done ,except for the description of the feature ( I have the name),have been staring at the middle of the grid,any hints(,that are allowed of course),please
45 of 49  -   Report This Post

mattrom

12th August 2026, 06:58
Earmaniac, the name isn't where you might expect it to be, geographically.
46 of 49  -   Report This Post

0pt0

12th August 2026, 11:42
Thanks SH. I had the wrong un-clued letter in 11 down.
47 of 49  -   Report This Post

gregwatsonuk

16th August 2026, 14:09
Got to this one late. Can someone help me parse 10D?
48 of 49  -   Report This Post

gregwatsonuk

17th August 2026, 09:19
I got there in the end, but tbh, the endgame was a bit of a dreary slog with the endgame. There was an Enigma Variations-themed puzzle not so long ago where the time went not on figuring out what to do (the fun part) but on doing it, and with the risk of minor errors making it impossible without starting over. This was a bit similar.
Also the final part of the endgame was somewhat superfluous - another 1/2 hour of repeated Googling just to find a not particularly interesting detail on the theme. Not my favourite.
49 of 49  -   Report This Post