CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

cockie

4th September 2022, 09:12
Yes please, xwordfan.

mrbaddie "at" btinternet "dot" com
101 of 123  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th September 2022, 09:16
Emails posted here should be "throwaway" ones.
Normal emails are not recommended on this forum
102 of 123  -   Report This Post

orson

4th September 2022, 09:20
As a subscriber to the online version myself, I thought they might at least have had the courtesy to tell me why it no longer appears. I only know something about it from this site.
103 of 123  -   Report This Post

bobbibunny

4th September 2022, 09:32
Yes please xwordfan
sallyhoffman 'number7' 'at' 'gmail' dot 'com'.
I too have a crossword subscription only to do EV online and will be cancelling
104 of 123  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

4th September 2022, 09:43
NOTE BY ADMIN TO THOSE OFFERING EMAIL ADDRESSES

I would reiterate what Jazz says about email addresses, I'm not going to ban them BUT this is not a private site and spammers can easily pick up your email addresses from the info given. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED😢
105 of 123  -   Report This Post

throck

4th September 2022, 09:52
xwordfan, that would be much appreciated.
tonyharkeroxford at me dot com
106 of 123  -   Report This Post

jack aubrey

4th September 2022, 10:09
Thanks for the scan offer, xwordfan. There is, however, another way. Get the Telegraph “Sunday” supplement through the Press Reader App. Press Reader is supported by most public library systems in the UK (not all, sadly) and if a library member in a supported area you can subscribe free via your library card. Navigate to the EV, magnify the image, take a screen shot, then print.
107 of 123  -   Report This Post

racheldiaz

4th September 2022, 10:38
Oooo, yes please, xwordfan, that would be wonderful!

racheldiaz “number” seventy four at gmail dot com

Thanks ever so much!
108 of 123  -   Report This Post

jack aubrey

4th September 2022, 10:39
I can take no credit for this workaround. It was my brilliant wife’s idea.
109 of 123  -   Report This Post

moniker

4th September 2022, 10:59
If this is still an option, one copy to mnkr420 ~at~ gmail ~dot~ com please, would be much appreciated!

I commented in an email when this was first proposed that it'd be the slow death option of the EV as there are many people who only get the (honestly good value for money) digital puzzle subscription for the EV, and I'm not paying 16 quid a month or whatever it totals up to just for the EV when I can pay just over twice that a year for 5 puzzles a month from the Magpie.

A shame, but I'll be sending another email in with my cancellation, we'll see if there's yet another U-turn on the topic. At this point it'd be coming full 720 degrees I believe...
110 of 123  -   Report This Post