CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jimbo

5th June 2010, 16:58
Hi AJT - This is the other Jimbo - thought it was fairly obvious to all that live is on air. I work in the industry and when that red light comes on!
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

ajt

5th June 2010, 17:00
Heelo Jimbo - indeed, I can't understand why there's so much discussion about it.
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

jimbo

5th June 2010, 17:05
Hi AJT - but I don't really know if I'm Jimbo1, Jimbo2 or what!

but it was pretty obvious from the start what the answer was
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

ajt

5th June 2010, 17:20
Exactly! Sorry about the typo in my previous!
24 of 30  -   Report This Post

jimbo

5th June 2010, 17:32
Hi again AJT - no probs. Never sure if it should be hallo or hello -being have native I'm sticking with howdy!
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

jimbo

5th June 2010, 17:38
Howdy again AJT - Oops - the heat and the red plonk are getting to me. Another mistake on my part but it's always happening so who cares? Can you tell me who rearranged the qwerty keyboard as mine is all over the place now!
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

ajt

5th June 2010, 17:40
I've never been sure either, Jimbo -so I've just looked it up in Chambers, and hallo, hello and hullo are all the same! So now we do know.
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

jimbo

5th June 2010, 17:59
Thanks AJT - Now I'm going to sit in the backyard and enjoy the remainder of the plonk. Enjoy what's left of the weekend but I believe that rain's forecast for tomorrow in the UK.
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

jo

14th June 2010, 14:28
Can anyone give me answers for May 16 Skeleton??!! 2acr/10acr/13acr15&16acr/23&25acr. 3/4/5/7 down. I've been trying for weeks and now give up - I missed the answers at the time . HELP! Jo
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

jo

21st March 2011, 23:36
the skeleton crossword is now the VERY WORST of any similar style cryptical puzzle. the clues are ridiculous, unenjoyable, obscure with no time taken by the compiler to make them intelligent. Even when checking the answers, it's difficult to understand the clue connection. As the answers can be found on the computer just after publishing (inside info??), the competition is a joke. I should be very interested to know how many entries do NOT use this facility. A very small proportion I'm sure. PLEASE change your compiler (even the Crusader puzzle is becoming just as unenjoyable and pathetic! I and many people I know are not buying your paper unless you change the format. Jo
30 of 30  -   Report This Post