CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

28th January 2013, 20:57
Hi Guys Just home - after a lovely day out with eldest daughter Tapas and Vino and good banter- to see the new site. As usual, and a creature of habit, it does look and feel a bit odd but after a few days I know I will adjust. Sorry to have missed my Monday dose of Clue Chain Hope all is well with everyone x
81 of 145  -   Report This Post

tonyw

28th January 2013, 20:57
I use Google Chrome and this new version has been faster and clearer than ever.BTW I never have to log on per se because my log in and password is saved.
82 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th January 2013, 20:59
Hi emrach
I was trying very hard not t worry about you!
83 of 145  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th January 2013, 21:07
Hi ChrisE Thanks Daughter surprised me with a day off work and treated me all day. This is so strange seeing the last post first if you get what I mean? Strangely it was an Italian Tapas restaurant but it was so quiet the service was amazing I and they brought out things for us to try free gratis and we ended up sitting around with the staff swopping stories - almost felt like I was in foreign lands untill I looked out and saw the rain xx
84 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th January 2013, 21:09
Sounds wonderful, emrach - very jealous!
85 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th January 2013, 21:16
I have just loaded Goggle Chrome - it does seem to work very well on this, in contrast to IE
86 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th January 2013, 21:17
Google even!
87 of 145  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th January 2013, 21:22
Yep ChrisE you would have loved it - This is so weird replying to a message I can see - What was funny one of the waiters (Italian) asked us about our gender but he meant agenda as in ie special occasion and then when they found out it was mum and daughter time we were so spoilt. Lovely day made more special by bored waiters who wanted us to try - and I must be honest hearty - italian food plus wine. Special days and memories made from the simplest of pleasures. Will keep my clues till next Monday x
88 of 145  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

28th January 2013, 21:23
I've been using Chrome for years now. I find it much more reliable and user friendly than IE.
89 of 145  -   Report This Post

tonyw

28th January 2013, 21:24
Good ChrisE.It doesn't explain having to hit the keys harder though;Or was that you loosing your temper?:)
90 of 145  -   Report This Post