CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

28th January 2013, 16:28
At long last Ash and his merry band have finished designing the new look Forum and it has just gone live. I think we all owe the team a big thanks for the hard work that has done into designing the new look. Obviously there will be some teething problems, please add a post to this thread with any issues that you come across. Ash has already said that the issue raised by ChrisE will be addressed. We hope that you like the new look and will continue to use the Forum.
1 of 145  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

28th January 2013, 16:30
Thanks for all the hard work - it's a very nice clean look, and good to have a search facility, but I'd personally prefer the old way of having the first post first and the rest descending (unless I'm missing something and there's an option?)
2 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrisg

28th January 2013, 16:33
Hi Norah. New site looks great. Havent had a chance to look around yet but I agree with bullfrog and would prefer the posts to be as before
3 of 145  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

28th January 2013, 16:35
Dear Norah,Ash & guys,

Well aren't we not up-to-date ??? Looking good, will take a bit of getting used to but us youngsters r good at going with the flow!!!!! I do think reversing the posts is a good idea. Fingers crossed and thanks for all the hard work

4 of 145  -   Report This Post

bernie

28th January 2013, 16:35
Can I suggest updating the Posting Tips, some suggestions here
http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/318735/posting-tips?thread-page=
5 of 145  -   Report This Post

mamya

28th January 2013, 16:38
Hi Norah/Ash and team, will take some getting used to but thank you for the improvements.

Don't want to be a moaner but the font is very thin and [for me] quite hard to read - probably a lone voice, keep up the good work.

Mamya
6 of 145  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

28th January 2013, 16:38
Just wondering, if you reply to a specific post, does it 'nest' like The Guardian sites?
7 of 145  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th January 2013, 16:39
I've just opened the thread posted by bernie, , and as you will see, you have to scroll down to see the first post, otherwise you are reading it all backwards ! I like the appearance of the new site and well done to the team.
8 of 145  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

I've just opened the thread posted by bernie, , and as you will see, you have to scroll down to see the first post, otherwise you are reading it all backwards ! I like the appearance of the new site and well done to the team.
9 of 145  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

No it doesn't. Good!
10 of 145  -   Report This Post