CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

4th November 2012, 09:00
Thank you once again, Mrs T, for your guidance! If kick-off is now, I think I'll have to give up on this one!
31 of 70  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th November 2012, 10:50
Quiz gratefully received: friend was able to reduce to format A4!Looks challenging:any one finished already??
32 of 70  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

4th November 2012, 11:21
I'm not aware of anybody who has finished it already, GK. However, I have had a number of emails with kind feedback.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to send copies to all donors, as I don't have email addresses for some people. They are Colin Cosgrove, Michelle Evans, Margaret Donald, +2 anonymous donors. Anybody who has donated online but not received their copy should email me, please - MacmillanQuizzer@btconnect.com
33 of 70  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

4th November 2012, 13:24
sorry gk, was too busy finishing the quiz to post on here. Oh ok then, I've only just opened it and haven't done any yet. Looks great again though - Happy solving!
34 of 70  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th November 2012, 14:48
Well, there's nothing like a little joke to keep up the mood, is there? Unfortunately had to retire for alimentary refuelling. Here it's unusually foggy & rainy. Now back to the grindstone...
35 of 70  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

4th November 2012, 16:54
Love No 20 :-)
36 of 70  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th November 2012, 17:10
Interesting, Mrs T --- that's one I'm still thinking about. Just wanted to let Our Master know that, after all my worries, things are going well of course --- and they're really funny, in every sense! Thank you!(Don't know what we'd do without the machines, even if they don't always work!).
37 of 70  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

4th November 2012, 18:32
Apologies, everyone. On the copies of the quiz sent out before midday today, Q34 is not in the correct place in the alphabetical order. In the revised version it is now Q42.

Sorry!
38 of 70  -   Report This Post

maisiep

4th November 2012, 19:15
Up and down the length and breadth of the country, spouses/partners will be preparing to say a fond farewell to their other halves (or at least mine will!) as they bury themselves in Richard's latest quiz and only emerge for food etc! Can't wait to get started but trying to finish Mephisto first.
39 of 70  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th November 2012, 04:54
...is there another wrong-un (alphabetically) at around clues 29 - 31?
i don't have the answers to 30 or 32 so i can't be more specific!
40 of 70  -   Report This Post