CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

16th August 2012, 10:00
Many congratulations Chrisg - a
lovely start to the day
41 of 60  -   Report This Post

rosalind

16th August 2012, 10:00
WOW chrisg, you must all be over the moon. Many,many congratulations
42 of 60  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

16th August 2012, 10:04
Joy is unconfined in the Bullfrog Pond - our tadpole hit her targets and will be leaving the lilypad to head off to Glyndwr University to study Equine Psychology (or, as I like to think of it, 'horse sense'.)
43 of 60  -   Report This Post

rosalind

16th August 2012, 10:07
Tadpole no longer! Well done to the Bullfrog household as well.Lots of pride and plesure round, excellent
44 of 60  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

16th August 2012, 10:09
Lol rosalind re Edinburgh. Well done to chrisg & bullfrog's children/grandchildren, happy news all round so far!
45 of 60  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th August 2012, 10:10
Congratulations Bullfrog Have a lovely day
46 of 60  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th August 2012, 10:11
Mrs T,
Bob's going to London to study Law. We r hour and half by train so one of the plans was that she was going to commute. However what with the rail fare increases and constant hassle on the line she is going to flat share and hopefully pop home at weekends. That's the theory anyway!
Also well done to chrisg,s granddaughter an A* -- wow. I sat an A-level a few years ago as a mature student -- it was blooming hard work--i studied really hard and got a B. I do not believe that A levels r being dumbed down.
PS Mrs T how's the pup?
47 of 60  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

16th August 2012, 10:18
I knew she was going to London, just wasn't sure which uni. Think it's a very wise decision not to commute, for all the reasons you've said - plus it's a great place to live for a young person. Distance played a large part in my 2's decisions - they wanted to be far enough to be independent, but close enough for visits. Pup is fab thanks - he's really weird looking and about half the size he should be - but who cares?
48 of 60  -   Report This Post

mary6

16th August 2012, 10:25
Congrats Chrisg's dauthter, too.
49 of 60  -   Report This Post

phillip

16th August 2012, 10:29
well, that's a load of happy bunnies then. congrats all round. I'm off for a hard day's snooker at the nazi,er,sorry,conservative club.
50 of 60  -   Report This Post