CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

brendan

23rd August 2026, 17:29
Thanks Zinc
11 of 41  -   Report This Post

jono

23rd August 2026, 17:48
@Bren, I’ve been waiting for you to pop in so I could say Happy Birthday! 🥳
12 of 41  -   Report This Post

brendan

23rd August 2026, 21:05
Thank you (mystic) Jono, that's much appreciated:-)
13 of 41  -   Report This Post

malone

23rd August 2026, 21:15
Brendan,happy birthday! And are you now stookie-less? If so, I hope your finger's appreciating the freedom.
14 of 41  -   Report This Post

brendan

23rd August 2026, 21:20
Thank you very much Malone. I am indeed stookie free, although I do have to still wear a sort of mould that straps around my hand at night time.
15 of 41  -   Report This Post

malone

23rd August 2026, 21:24
Thanks, Brendan. I hope the mould isn't needed for too long.
16 of 41  -   Report This Post

strangelybrown

24th August 2026, 11:05
14a Painting nuts probing unopened case (3,6)
Old master? I can see the unopened case (h)olster but that leaves dma in the middle, which is an anagram of mad (nuts) but there’s nothing to indicate an anagram.
17 of 41  -   Report This Post

jono

24th August 2026, 11:17
Nuts is mast, inside (f)older.
18 of 41  -   Report This Post

mattrom

24th August 2026, 11:18
Strangelybrown, MAST is a term for 'nuts' (acorns) in (h)OLDER
19 of 41  -   Report This Post

jono

24th August 2026, 11:19
…or (h)older, perhaps is better.
20 of 41  -   Report This Post