CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jack aubrey

5th July 2023, 19:45
SirCrispin, I did “win” just once. I was in the depths of the forest in Malaysian Borneo at the time I got the email to tell me that my name had come out of the hat and my wife became a “forest blood donor’ (ie got well attached to a leech) the same day. All very weird. I don’t know how it is managed now, but - eventually - I received a cheque in the post. (I realise that the final clause may be incomprehensible to anyone young enough to walk unaided.)
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

buzzybee

5th July 2023, 21:23
I also did win once, a zillion years ago. Bought a new dictionary with the loot. Never submitted since.
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

hkwstuck

27th July 2023, 12:41
Hi I have just finished after many stop and start attempts. Very clever crossword indeed. However I am finding it difficult to parse 20 down assuming I have the correct solution. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

jono

27th July 2023, 12:48
The outside letters of download inside something which might be used for data collection
44 of 46  -   Report This Post

hkwstuck

27th July 2023, 13:12
Ahh I see that now. I have two wrong answers in the wrong places! All good now many thanks
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

jono

27th July 2023, 13:13
👍
46 of 46  -   Report This Post