CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

16th August 2022, 08:13
@Paul #39

Just do what I have done :)
41 of 47  -   Report This Post

paulhabershon

16th August 2022, 08:25
@jazzgirl #41

Point taken. 😊👍
42 of 47  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

16th August 2022, 09:45
Thanks everyone for all your comments, particularly regarding the commas I removed. There haven't been any comments on this previously so I wasn't sure if anyone noticed, it just proves I shouldn't under estimate the powers of observation of members of the Forum.

One thing is certain, I will reinstate chat threads as this thread has been very popular for chatting, and it isn't even a chat thread😘

43 of 47  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

16th August 2022, 09:49
Paul Jazz's ideas is good but I usually just start off with the name of the person to whom I am replying.

I've added your suggestion to the list for Ash's consideration.
44 of 47  -   Report This Post

jigjag

17th August 2022, 13:04
Norah

Thanks. I am pleased you will allow a few personal threads, which will be very welcome.
45 of 47  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

17th August 2022, 15:43
Jigjag The success of this thread makes it obvious that chats would be welcome.

I’ll post on Saturday when all the “weekenders” appear announcing my new policy, I’ll set out a few ground rules to get us on our way. The important things to remember will be :

( 1) There will will be no cliques, following on from that

(2) All Members will be welcome in every chat

I see Chris has jumped the gun but, hey ho, I’ll let him off in the spirit of goodwill🥰
46 of 47  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th August 2022, 16:29
Thanks Norah!
The book Masquerade came up in a thread last week. I said that it had appeared in "The Twyford Code", which I was in process of reading. Jono was interested, so I promised to let him know what I thought of it when I finished.
(As you will see from the other thread, not much!)
47 of 47  -   Report This Post