CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ginge

16th June 2022, 07:32
Hi jazzy, thanks for providing more details.
Rightly or wrongly I form impressions of the personae I regularly "encounter" on the forum (mostly good) and Lynne was most definitely someone I'd like to have met to "put the world to rights" over a "sherry" or two; cheers mamya!
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

rossim

18th June 2022, 10:49
Such sad news.
A lovely lady, always considerate, helpful and kind.
She was well-read, had an amazing general knowledge and was a brilliant solver, but at the same time was extremely modest.

RIP Mamyalynne. x
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

lieinking

15th August 2022, 18:12
Hi everyone - shamefully, CCS has *only just* occurred to me & I would like to sincerely apologise to you all for not thinking of this Forum before now. When Lynne passed away, my head was either stuck in AB-land (where we met, about 15 years ago) or not really anywhere at all.

Jazzgirl - thank you so much for this thread, you made up for my shortcomings. It really should've occurred to me to have posted here on the day, especially when I remember how fondly Lynne spoke of her dear friends here :-)

I miss Lynne so much & I thank you all for your kind messages, they mean a great deal :-)
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th August 2022, 18:38
Hello Lie in King

No apologies are needed.

I know what it is like to have lost someone under similar circumstances and I know how much Lynne meant to you and others too.

Lynne taught me so much over the years I knew her from 2011 and I now continue to learn even more from you over in AB-land :)

JG

14 of 14  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RIP MAMYA