CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kirky

2nd June 2022, 09:15
in that case alwayspuzzled ...your letters are all ok except one of your "U" should be S
31 of 34  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

2nd June 2022, 11:25
Thank you again Kirky and Son1ofRover1. My wrong U was the result of a mistake in simple arithmetic and, yes. I really must read the preamble properly. My limp excuse is hay fever. As always when I need help to finish I won't submit it. That having been said the more people who send it in the better given the recent scare. I wonder if a change of prize to a book voucher or a choice between the pen and a book voucher would encourage more entries.
32 of 34  -   Report This Post

ifor

2nd June 2022, 16:13
Glad you're happy with whatever your final solution proved to be (and my thanks to those who commented favourably on the puzzle).

Do please send your entry; should you happen to win I doubt anyone will begrudge missing out on whatever the prize is these days (and you can consider it due reward for perseverance!). As you say, the more of us who do so the better it will.be for the EV's long-term viability.
33 of 34  -   Report This Post

brendan

3rd June 2022, 01:42
Thanks Ifor, that was a lot of fun:-)
34 of 34  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 1541