CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

loge

7th March 2021, 11:09
I think this probably is one for the Answers thread, and I'll post a hint on there.
31 of 34  -   Report This Post

crates

7th March 2021, 15:30
Found this a tough work-out. (Or I'm slowing down!) - Very slow start but as usual if you persevere the fill gets quicker. For me the jumbled clues plus a fair scattering of answers new to me made life difficult. Hoping for something a tad easier next week to give the grey cells time to recover! 'Paddock' you have joined my list of 'Ive got my work cut out'...
32 of 34  -   Report This Post

jack aubrey

7th March 2021, 15:52
As has been said, it gets easier and quicker as the grid fills and the logic of the down entries becomes more usable. “Hard but fair” as the Pythons said of their parody Kray twins....
33 of 34  -   Report This Post

candledave

9th March 2021, 13:17
Having finally finished all my parsing and separation of the across clues I’ve been reflecting on this.

The fact that most of the across clues have a semblance of surface to them is an impressive feat from Paddock.

All in, I didn’t think there was enough wow at the end to make up for all the hard work but I will still tip my hat to Paddock on executing something pretty ambitious.
34 of 34  -   Report This Post