CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

heathcliff67

8th March 2018, 09:01
tatters - Spooky indeed that you watched the programme recently but I am delighted that the prize is a clip you appreciated. As you say, it never dates, and that is because it is some of the best television the BBC has ever produced; in my opinion!

therogue - Following on from your clip of last week, do you listen to Brain of Britain? I ask because one of the questions in the first programme of the new series which aired last week was about the '74 Eurovision contest in Brighton. Contestants were asked to identify which British group, which had four top twenty hits that year, provided the interval entertainment. I couldn't respond because as you know I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch; but I wondered if you knew the answer?
61 of 64  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

8th March 2018, 10:12
Congratulations Tatters
Cheers Heathcliff
62 of 64  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

8th March 2018, 21:10
Belated congratulations tatters great clue.
Good job heathcliff.
63 of 64  -   Report This Post

therogue

12th March 2018, 12:00
Hi Heathcliff!
Sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen your comment about the 1974 Eurovision. No, I don't listen to Brain of Britain and couldn't remember who the interval act were for that year's contest. I sometimes struggle to remember what I was doing a week ago! An age thing I expect.
I Googled it just now and the answer was indeed a surprise! Got me thinking what their four hits were... "Remember you're a womble" sprang straight to mind.
I wonder if wombles suffer from age-related memory loss too then?!
Regards
TR
64 of 64  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » CLUELESS