CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

17th September 2013, 19:23
Strange, Chris --- not arrived this time either. But I'll take another look right away.
31 of 36  -   Report This Post

mondrian

19th September 2013, 14:53
I am stuck on that ulcerating insect clue. Thanks for the help with the airport as I was stuck on that too amongst many others!!

Yes, I was wondering about Old gal too and now also Pipesmoker. Has he posted recently? I dont access the site so often these days so am a bit out of touch.
32 of 36  -   Report This Post

chrise

19th September 2013, 14:56
Hi mondrian
Put a short insect in a longer word for ulcerating; irascible is the definition.
I heard from pipesmoker 3 or 4 weeks ago, I think, but not since.
33 of 36  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

19th September 2013, 15:08
hi,, ChrisE and Mondrian. Thank you for asking. Yes, I am still alive. Unfortunately, the past few weeks have been taken up with hospital visits for Mrs P and myself, but I am still managing to fit in the odd crossword here and there,

This week's RT turned out to be easier than it first looked, but the Laguardia one did involve a measure of cheatery

I hope you are all well.

Best wishes.

P
34 of 36  -   Report This Post

chrise

19th September 2013, 15:11
Very good to hear from you, pipesmoker,
I'm fine, though at a little of a loose end as our golf match was rained off this afternoon.
Best wishes for you and Mrs. P.
35 of 36  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

19th September 2013, 15:20
Thank you Chrise. All in all, we are in a better situation than many. There is little wrong with the pipesmoker clan that couldn't be cured by turning the clock back forty years or so. Ah, the trials of getting old.

Take care.

P
36 of 36  -   Report This Post