CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jimc

11th November 2009, 11:40
I must say that I don't think Janome should feel obliged to answer Aldobear's question. After all, I wonder what satisfaction Aldo would get from being given an answer?

And I must also say that I'm glad we're still all being so friendly too!

JimC
51 of 54  -   Report This Post

aldobear

11th November 2009, 13:11
JimC - I too like to complete anything I start (quizzes, etc.), but I take pride in the fact that my answers are my own hard work and not those provided by someone else. Yes, I use the internet and books, but I don't come on here and the like posting questions for others to give me the answers - I see no satisfaction in that. I'd rather have a guess or leave a blank space. I wasn't picking on Janome. In this particular case, the answers are readily available with a bit of work from a website or the book quoted in the quiz. Oh, and it doesn't close til 9 January!
52 of 54  -   Report This Post

janome

11th November 2009, 13:17
youve realy shown your true colours now its the prize money your after (i noticed that you wouldnt be giving yours back to the charity) ,are you that desperate to win that you cant stand any competition ,its all right i wont send mine back so you can have more of a chance to win (lol)
ps they have already had my entrance fee
53 of 54  -   Report This Post

aldobear

11th November 2009, 18:27
janome - I don't do these quizzes for the prize money. I do them for some enjoyment and most importantly to support the various charities. I also pride myself on the fact that my answers come from my own hardwork. I don't post questions on here or other sites; yes I look on the internet and in books. If I can't find an answer, I'll have a guess or leave a blank space - I promise it doesn't hurt. I feel very sorry for the many people who just have to get answers by whatever means possible - the charity doesn't get anymore money if your answer sheet has a full set of answers or some blank spaces, does it? The only person who might benefit from having a full set of answers is you, isn't it?
54 of 54  -   Report This Post