CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

17th December 2012, 21:58
Hiya fellow setters,

Don't worry that I haven't returned any emails yet, I'm doing it slightly different this time. I've copy and pasted all emails onto a word Doc so I can print it off and spend time looking through it tomorrow on my break and after work so I will feed back to everyone at the same time and keep up with all the progress in some kind of order (I understand this if no-one else does... bear with me).
I will let you know that I have received emails from the following setters, so that you know I am in receipt of your superb efforts.
ChrisE, Santaslitlehelper, ixion, bobs mum, AB, Pastille, Bullfrog, Rosalind, aristo, djawhufc, jws, GK, BBM2,
I will contact back with emails as soon as I get chance.

Cheers guys, lots of great clues already.

Les40
1 of 24  -   Report This Post

les40

17th December 2012, 21:59
PS: Theambler, I have sent your words to your email
2 of 24  -   Report This Post

les40

18th December 2012, 23:38
Received emails from Paul, Syzygy and Theambler also now. Will respond tomorrow hopefully
3 of 24  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th December 2012, 00:56
You are one busy bee....
4 of 24  -   Report This Post

les40

19th December 2012, 01:00
I'm on with it Partille, read through all the emails and want to reply all at once so i can keep up with where I'm at because in the past I've ended up getting a bit mixed up with all the emails flying in all the time, this way, I can make a note of where I'm up to before the next lot of reply emails comes in from you guys. However, I'm knackered and off to nod land again soon, goodnight
5 of 24  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th December 2012, 01:01
Nighty night ....x
6 of 24  -   Report This Post

les40

19th December 2012, 21:26
Hiya setters, another update

Got most of the first wave of replies in now and things are looking pretty good so far, not a lot of tweaks at all (you're all getting too good at this). I'm not gonna reply tonight because I would like to write something to all of you individually about your entries and won't have time as I have to do some late preparations for something for work tomorrow, however, I am finishing early tomorrow afternoon to grab some late prezzies for my mum and should be home around 5 or 6pm and plan to work on the joint effort most of the evening, so please be patient guys and we will make some good progress tomorrow.

Thanks, Les40

Just to let you all know, there's plenty more of the high-end (extremely) clever wordplay flying in again for this Joint Effort
7 of 24  -   Report This Post

emrach

19th December 2012, 21:48
Looking forward to it though I know the calibre is high so will be happy if I get a few. You never know it might improve my crossword cluing !! Probably won't be able to get it printed till 27th x
8 of 24  -   Report This Post

lostintranslation

20th December 2012, 16:55
Have you received my emails, Les?
9 of 24  -   Report This Post

les40

20th December 2012, 19:13
Hiya Lostintr...

Yeh, I've got them but was waiting for your wrodplay to arrive, I'll get on without it now
10 of 24  -   Report This Post