CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

31st October 2012, 10:10
Aplogies for repeating myself and for the misspelling. I was quite happily typing away, and then the laptop decided it was time to alter the size of the font and to post my message whether I wanted to or not, so I got cut off in my prime.

We have the technology. Pity some of us just can't work it.

Best wishes.

P
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

mondrian

2nd November 2012, 15:22
Hello everyone especially, chrises e and g and jazzgirl. Thanks for the enquiry about the garden. With having the throat bug I haven`t put a foot in garden for 2 weeks now but it looks ok from the window. However I may get back next week, if the rain manages to stay off for any length of time!!

Meantime I am stuck on 8A `Playfully skip and prepare` etc etc and I only have the middle little word `A` so also stuck on 3D `Fair play etc, 5D `Spell out loud etc` and 6D `Long time before end etc` Otherwise I appear to have finished but it has taken me 3 days off and on!

Hope everyone fit and well.
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 15:26
Hi mondrian
Hope you are fit enough for gardening soon (if that is what you desire!)
8a the "flavour" is a plant bud that has the same name as a little dance, or a light-hearted crime (non-injuring, of course).
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 15:28
We discussed 5dn at length earlier, as firts I, then jazzgirl (I think) could see it. Don't think I could add anything (apart from the answer)
3dn what might you have in a G&T?
5dn end of reigN
44 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrisg

2nd November 2012, 15:32
Just retrieved the xword from the recycling but see you have already answered chrise!
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 15:34
Why was it in the recycling, chrisG? - it's next week's Radio Times!
46 of 46  -   Report This Post