CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

30th October 2012, 14:07
hi chrise
The coffee is working somewhat, so have fixed 5d at last. All I have left now is 11a.
Back later. J
11 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th October 2012, 14:09
Oh, of course, an old radio programme !
All done. Have to do a bit of leaf-clearing now. There are some very strange fungi growing from an old tree stump. Must investigate....J
12 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th October 2012, 14:11
Hi to Mondrian
Sorry to hear about the bug. Hope you are now feeling well again. J
13 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

30th October 2012, 14:22
I've just come in from leaf-clearing, claiming a bad back (I do have problems from time to time, so it's better not to risk it!) Anyway the forecast weather of the next few days will move all our remaining ones and replace them with leaves from elsewhere - futile exercise, leaf-clearing, really.
14 of 46  -   Report This Post

magworth

30th October 2012, 14:27
Jazzgirl. Like you I`ve been out in the sun - shopping for `trick `n treaters` if any come. I remember 11 ac on TV too. I liked it.
A young woman I know saved for over a year for a few days in NY.I told her all the great places to see - but she`s holed up in an hotel, and unable to get home to her children. I`m stuck on almost all of Rt 45 ! mags.
15 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th October 2012, 14:29
hi again chrise
I am still here. Just nipped over to jolan to see if I can do any. No !
I was given this hint by an Australian who was visiting, regarding back problems.
Always exhale when bending over (e.g. touching your toes) and always inhale deeply when returning to the upright position.
In short....Down and OUT; up and IN ! I very rarely have problems now .J
16 of 46  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th October 2012, 14:32
hi Mags
I found the RT trickier than usual. I'm afraid I don't answer the door to Trick or Treaters. I lock the outside porch too and pretend I'm not there :)
17 of 46  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

30th October 2012, 15:05
Hi all - you lot have solved well today; thanks to your hints I just have 21d left - is the def 'to lose weight'?
18 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

30th October 2012, 15:11
Double definition, mrs T - that's one of them
19 of 46  -   Report This Post

chrise

30th October 2012, 15:14
Thanks for the tip, jazzgirl - just seen it. Any advice for what to do while swinging a golf club?
20 of 46  -   Report This Post