CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

19th April 2012, 10:40
I wonder why my harmless remark that my son`s fondness for IKEA was just an extension of his boyhood love of Lago has been deleted? M.
1 of 20  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

19th April 2012, 10:43
lots of threads were deleted yesterday--have no idea why
2 of 20  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

19th April 2012, 11:00
in yr first post did u mean Lego?
3 of 20  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

19th April 2012, 11:05
Good Morning
Just to clarify the situation.
There was only one thread removed (unless I missed something) and regulars on here will know which. There is no need to repeat it here.
I did NOT ask for it to be removed. I did, however, ask the mediator what I had been "guilty" of (apparently I was supposed to take it as a joke and I didn't)
The reply I received yesterday afternoon said that "several users of the forum" had made a complaint and therefore the thread was removed.
Hope the day gets busier for you.
J
J
4 of 20  -   Report This Post

magworth

19th April 2012, 11:22
What an idiot I am! I did mean Lego. It could look as tho` I meant Lagos! M.
5 of 20  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

19th April 2012, 11:23
PS Magworth, I've not lost my sense of humour... It has just gone into hiding. Liked your Lego comment.:) J
6 of 20  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th April 2012, 11:43
Morning Ladies,

I am aware of the "thread" that jazzgirl is talking about which was removed yesterday...no mention of Lego in that one.

I suspect there was one removed the night before.....Was Magworth contentious Lego comment in that one???

I must admit I object strongly to whole threads being removed. I wish they could leave the name of the poster...but replace "the offending/possibly comment with a THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED or something!

Have a nice day now.

p@

7 of 20  -   Report This Post

magworth

19th April 2012, 12:07
My remark about Lego was in response to a `conversation` about flatpacks. My son seems to love them. As a boy he spent many hours with his beloved Lego bricks. M.
8 of 20  -   Report This Post

pastille

19th April 2012, 12:13
I still love a bit of Lego...
9 of 20  -   Report This Post

rosalind

19th April 2012, 12:40
Shaken or stirred?
Have a whole casserole of it in the loft.
10 of 20  -   Report This Post