CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bob

3rd September 2009, 16:56
"Man of conviction works hard for Catholics inside" - 6 letters - answer refers to someone of bad character, unwelcome guest, etc.
1 of 21  -   Report This Post

helena

3rd September 2009, 17:15
bob do you have any letter which would be a great help
2 of 21  -   Report This Post

bob

3rd September 2009, 17:18
Afraid not - this is just a cryptic clue with 6 letters in total
3 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

3rd September 2009, 18:09
Bob its a good quiz isn`t it at least we have till the end of November, I think I`ll need it LOL
4 of 21  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd September 2009, 18:18
Bob
I don't know this quiz at all. Can I ask you how you know that the answer refers to someone of bad character or unwelcome guest.Is this in the clue somehow or is it supposition on your part.
Joker
5 of 21  -   Report This Post

bob

3rd September 2009, 18:33
MAMYA

Have 99 answers and I just want to put this one to bed

THE JOKER

Google RAINBOW CHARITY QUIZ - as Mamya says these are good quizzes but tend to lead to sleepless nights as you get closer to the end
6 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

3rd September 2009, 19:27
Bob many congratulations on having 99 done, I have so many quizzes on the go this is down the pile as I try to do them in date order.

Good luck with it

Mamya
7 of 21  -   Report This Post

sinead

3rd September 2009, 19:44
could be 'inmate' as in prisoner. Not sure
8 of 21  -   Report This Post

colin

3rd September 2009, 21:22
Hi Guys,

I don't know the quiz you are all doing but I think the answer could be FORCAT.

works hard (forcat)holics. I have a feeling that this is an old name for a convict but can't find it in my Oxford or on line. Do you guys have a Chambers, it might be in that. Hope I am not leading you on a wild goose chase. Pob Hywl (Good Luck)
9 of 21  -   Report This Post

magic !

3rd September 2009, 21:35
Rainbow 42 If yolook carefuly at the cnsecutive letters in the clue all will be revealed FORCAT
10 of 21  -   Report This Post