CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

2nd November 2011, 18:18
Yoohoo, pastille! Congratulations from the Colonies! By the way, I know a nurse from NC, and she's indeed annoying.
41 of 73  -   Report This Post

wendy

2nd November 2011, 18:30
Many congrats Pastille.

A good day in the allotment and then coming home to find you've won Clueless...!

What more can a girl want?
42 of 73  -   Report This Post

lionheart

2nd November 2011, 18:34
Congrats pastille and thank Chips for adding a new word to my vocabulary :)
43 of 73  -   Report This Post

phillip

2nd November 2011, 18:44
congratulations pastille.
44 of 73  -   Report This Post

bernie

2nd November 2011, 19:06
Well done Pasty and Chips. (That's a congratulations, not a food order!!)
Great prize jws.
45 of 73  -   Report This Post

jamoza

2nd November 2011, 19:18
Well set, Mr Chips, and well answered everyone, especially Pastille. Love the Pasty and Chips joke - will Pastille's word be food or perhaps confectionery-related, I wonder?
46 of 73  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd November 2011, 19:52
I am shocked and delighted…all at the same time.

I also have a big smirk on my face, and now exhausted after all that celebratory dancing…woobloodywoo!

Thank you Chips, it is a great word, like many of our Scottish slang. We could make a list?

Been having problems with my totally clapped out, actually falling to bits and the mousy bit stopped working laptop. Had to go out and buy a usb mouse today…hence my late reply.

Thanks for all the congratulations and welcome to the site jamoza.

FRANCIS…honest injuns, recently I stop myself from reading other entries…as I find it can put you off a bit.

Jws… off to view my prize! X

p@ : ) big smirk!
47 of 73  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd November 2011, 19:55
By the way...when I did read over all the entries, I thought there were all so good, some real crackers...I love this CLUELESS!
48 of 73  -   Report This Post

r ambler

2nd November 2011, 20:14
Congrats again , pastille. Your comment about devising your clue 'blind ' is a good one. I made up my clue independently (for what it's worth) and when I logged on I found that jws had posted using the same base. I was a little worried that folks would think me guilty of plagiarism. Should we abandon our idea if someone has done something similar?
49 of 73  -   Report This Post

chips

2nd November 2011, 20:15
All Clueless competitors should beware the Winner's Curse. After I submitted my entry last week, my laptop died when I was checking the results - I couldn't properly enjoy/celebrate my win as I was too busy cursing at the inanimate object.
Now Pastille has experienced a similar fate - mmm, we should all be careful.
50 of 73  -   Report This Post