CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

celadon

29th October 2015, 10:42
Seen on a sign in a pub........

Alcohol and calculus don't mix, so don't drink and derive.
1881 of 1953  -   Report This Post

celadon

5th November 2015, 11:03
Taking most of the punctuation out of the posers is taking far too long - even after editing, several have not been accepted by the poor site filters/firewalls, therefore I find it impossible to continue.....

Thank you for all the support and I sincerely hope some kind person shall post the occasional poser. If this poser is accepted then this shall be my last; if nothing appears then it is another victim.

-------------------------------------------

BEAR Grylls latest challenge is to live in London while earning £12.50 an hour.
The survival expert is filming a new Channel 4 series in which he attempts to survive equipped only with an average income and a studio flat in Clapham.
Grylls said: Once Id paid my £1300 rent and put some money on my Oyster card there was nothing left for food, so I set a snare for my neighbours cat and cooked it in the sink.
Tomorrow Ill set up some Polynesian bird traps on Clapham Common, so at least Ill have some sparrows to put in my sandwiches.
I need some new shoes too, so Ill cut down a tree and hope no one notices Im earing crude wooden flip-flops.
He added: I can’t afford to do anything except stay in and worry about money, which is really depressing when you’re meant to be doing all the stuff in Time Out.
Grylls also revealed that his SAS escape and evasion skills had allowed him to outwit Tesco security staff while stealing toilet rolls.

1882 of 1953  -   Report This Post

themadwomanintheattic

5th November 2015, 14:14
If the actress Tuesday Weld had married the actor Frederick March the Second, would she have become Tuesday March the Second?
1883 of 1953  -   Report This Post

busby

19th December 2015, 04:24
I was at the shops the other day when Santa was there.
One little girl climbed onto his knee and stated " I would like a Barbie and an Action Man doll for Christmas".
"Doesn't Barbie come with Ken?" Santa replied looking bemused.
"No, she fakes it with him" was the answer.
1884 of 1953  -   Report This Post

syzygy

19th December 2015, 07:41
Well done, Busby, & thanks for bringing this to the top.
Let's keep it going for Celadon.
1885 of 1953  -   Report This Post

syzygy

19th December 2015, 07:50
But of course Moses was a biker…
for it is said that the roar of Moses' triumph was heard throughout the land.

The Bluebird of Happiness is an oxymoron.

Is a three-legged cow triungulate?
1886 of 1953  -   Report This Post

chrisg

19th December 2015, 09:07
Announcement heard in a working men's club.
"The wet paint sign in the Gent's toilet is not an instruction"
1887 of 1953  -   Report This Post

chrise

19th December 2015, 09:30
Good to see "Poser" again.
1888 of 1953  -   Report This Post

chrise

24th December 2015, 13:49
The bilingual clues on this week's Clueless reminded me of the story of the French trawler skipper, frustrated by not be able to sail on the tide by the absence of his crewmember. The skipper eventually tracked the offending crew man to a seedy bar on the dock front, Angrily he shouted at him

"A l'eau! C'est l'heure!"
1889 of 1953  -   Report This Post

seamus, ayrshire

24th December 2015, 14:33
Why did Star Wars Episodes 4,5 and 6 come before Episodes 1,2 and 3?

Because in charge of production Yoda was....
1890 of 1953  -   Report This Post