Matching Words47 Results
Below are the words that matched your query.
- noun - ornamental plasterwork
- noun - a bright spot on the parhelic circle; caused by diffraction by ice crystals; "two or more parhelia are usually seen at once"
- adjective - relating to or resembling a parhelion
- adjective - of or relating to or associated with the parietal bones in the cranium; "parietal lobe"
- noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure; "stomach walls"
- - Pertaining to, or designating, an acid found in the lichen Parmelia parietina, and called also chrysophanic acid.
- - A combining form used to indicate connection with, or relation to, the parietal bones or the parietal segment of the skull; as, the parieto-mastoid suture.
- - A genus of large arenaceous fossil Foraminifera found in the Cretaceous rocks. The species are globular, or nearly so, and are of all sizes up to that of a tennis ball.
- verb - discuss, as between enemies
- noun - type genus of the Parmeliaceae; a large genus of chiefly alpine foliaceous lichens