Matching Words43 Results
Below are the words that matched your query.
- noun - providing something with a surface of a different material
- a protective covering that protects the outside of a building
- a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- an ornamental coating to a building
- noun - weakening in force or intensity; "attenuation in the volume of the sound"
- noun - glazed earthenware decorated with opaque colors
- noun - a form of torture in which the soles of the feet are beaten with whips or cudgels
- noun - the Spanish Nazi party under Franco
- noun - United States novelist (originally Falkner) who wrote about people in the southern United States (1897-1962)
- noun - a severe shortage of food (as through crop failure) resulting in violent hunger and starvation and death
- an acute insufficiency
- noun - fine meal made from cereal grain especially wheat; often used as a cooked cereal or in puddings
- unknown - UK shipping forcast area and yachting race