CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

malone

11th October 2026, 14:03
I seldom start the 'How lovely...' threads. And I'm often in the minority when it comes to admiration and appreciation of some puzzles! I must say though that today's EV was everything I look for in a puzzle- it was well-crafted, and the effort involved was worth it.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

brendan

11th October 2026, 15:03
That's good to know Malone. I've had a cursory glance and solved a couple of the 13 letter clues and am just about to begin drawing out the grid.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

malone

11th October 2026, 15:16
Thanks, Brendan. You can let me - us - know later how you get on. And even though there's no real need, colourful highlighting might round the puzzle off nicely for you.

3 of 5  -   Report This Post

cockie

11th October 2026, 16:17
If the 9-letter name is common to both, then google has no connection to anyone who might use it authorially (or if it has I can't find it). Is this tree worth barking up?
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

malone

11th October 2026, 16:25
Cockie, you're in the wrong forest.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 1768