CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jono

11th October 2026, 05:52
PDF link…
https://tinyurl.com/Gemelo50
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

malone

11th October 2026, 06:12
Jono, thanks. A couple of clues say only ' See preamble'....
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

jono

11th October 2026, 06:37
Thanks, Malone. Curious the preamble is not in the pdf. Here it is…

Anagram Act
In order to solve each clue, solvers must act to unscramble a word that has been anagrammed; first letters of the de-anagrammed words explain what must fill the unclued entries. I was pleasantly surprised to discover Chambers recognises "anagram" as a verb, but "de-anagram" is yet to make it - the petition starts now.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

malone

11th October 2026, 07:02
Thanks,Jono. I do, or attempt to do, Gemelo only occasionally - but I was up early enough to have a quick browse around the Forum.

'De-anagram' is definitely on the ugly side!
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

helveticus

11th October 2026, 12:01
When I clicked on "Submit", I did not see any confirmation that my solution had been submitted. Did anyone else also have this?
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

jono

11th October 2026, 19:06
Just finished, took most of the day but a great puzzle I thought, superbly constructed.

Helveticus, yes, I definitely received a confirmation of a successful submission.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Gemelo 50