CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

regeff

9th October 2026, 12:10
Did you get 10a Raffles? That was my last one too, but I've just cracked it.

It's golf related.
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

9th October 2026, 14:05
Yes Reg - PDM as soon as I posted the initial query. Asked myself why is it round rather than around.

Not the usual Viz secretion organ 😀

A slow start here too but then things fell into place - most enjoyable.
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

regeff

9th October 2026, 14:11
Always the way, Raffles!

I usually finish the Craptic in one or two sittings, but I found this one a tester and it went into the third day of thought.

13 of 14  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

9th October 2026, 14:59
Reg, yesterday ran away with me. When it looked like I wasn’t going to make the shop before 6, I got a butty to collect. Met him about 6.30 in the pub, had a quick look and thought; Reg is right. Got home around 9, and with a fork in one hand and a pen in the other had it done before 10.30 - slow for me 😏
14 of 14  -   Report This Post