CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

miles3659

8th October 2026, 16:02
I thought If posted this but I can’t see it!

All complete but one I don’t understand

24a Salt good when costing party snack in US (4,3)

CORN DOG

I can see DO (party) “coated” by CORN G and G is good.
But CORN = salt? Why?
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

jono

8th October 2026, 16:09
To corn is to salt i.e. preserve with salt, so what you have is correct :-)
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th October 2026, 16:12
As in "corned beef"?
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

miles3659

8th October 2026, 16:49
So it is!
New one on me!
Thank you jono
4 of 4  -   Report This Post