CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

will37

8th October 2026, 10:15
All of the unclueds appear under a single entry in Bradford's, including 4 different possible spellings for the entry at 12 down.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

jono

8th October 2026, 10:41
I can’t find any evidence that 21a is a town, though I note the “?” so perhaps there is some dispute over status.
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

hounds

8th October 2026, 11:35
I'm inclined to cut him some slack for 21A but 12 definitely needs help on the uncheckeds!

M
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

hounds

8th October 2026, 11:39
I wonder if Doc was inspired by a visit to Alnwick Gardens!
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

gourami67

8th October 2026, 12:07
Business as usual for Doc. Ambiguities and a three times size error at 21a. Crossword setting continues without 'due care and attention' at the Spectator
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

cockie

8th October 2026, 12:21
The usual online access isn't there today - can anyone supply a link?
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

malone

8th October 2026, 12:33
One was given on the other place around 10.15...
7 of 7  -   Report This Post