CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

7th October 2026, 16:14
sounds like (broadcast) PACKED - prepared for holiday
11 of 21  -   Report This Post

bauble

7th October 2026, 16:16
Of course! Appreciated Chrise
12 of 21  -   Report This Post

maxus

7th October 2026, 16:45
Thank you very much Regeff. I don't think I would have worked that out if I'd sat here all night.
13 of 21  -   Report This Post

maxus

7th October 2026, 16:53
Thank you Bauble. I had no idea about corporation and tum/paunch.... everyday is a school day
14 of 21  -   Report This Post

theminstrel

7th October 2026, 17:04
Last one - 22d) Ending of the Times by bold old hand (6) E?P?R?
I have parsing problems with my answer!
15 of 21  -   Report This Post

chrise

7th October 2026, 17:10
ending of thE
X - times
PERT - bold
16 of 21  -   Report This Post

malone

7th October 2026, 17:10
E(end of 'the'), X, times,pert, bold. Expert =old hand.
17 of 21  -   Report This Post

theminstrel

7th October 2026, 18:28
Boy, you know how to parse Malone;-)
Thank you
18 of 21  -   Report This Post

malone

7th October 2026, 18:41
Theminstrel, thanks - Chrise is equally good and marginally quicker!

19 of 21  -   Report This Post

chrise

7th October 2026, 19:01
Photo finish, malone!
20 of 21  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Eye 840