CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

frog

5th October 2026, 20:01
BIG ?????? STRAW
BELLY ????? MUSIC
TOWN ?????? SHAME
MONEY ?????? OUT
SAFETY ????? CLAM
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

malone

5th October 2026, 20:08
Belly DANCE Music

2 of 13  -   Report This Post

simond9x

5th October 2026, 20:08
Belly Dance
Town Crying
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

malone

5th October 2026, 20:09
Safey RAZOR Clam
Town CRYING Shame? (A bit iffy!)
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

malone

5th October 2026, 20:10
PS I felt Town Crying is a bit iffy as I don't think it's a phrase anyone has ever used!
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

simond9x

5th October 2026, 20:11
I agree, Malone. Certainly not a phrase that I’ve ever heard or used.
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

geting

5th October 2026, 20:26
Maybe BIG CHEESE STRAW and MONEY MAKING OUT, though I'm not too sure about the latter
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

malone

5th October 2026, 20:29
Geting, those two sound fine - and definitely better than Town Crying!

Simond9X, thanks - I tried to think of sentences using Town Crying and nothing came to mind.
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

frog

5th October 2026, 21:03
Thank you Malone much appreciated frog
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

frog

5th October 2026, 21:06
Thank you simon9x much appreciated frog
10 of 13  -   Report This Post